The Nailsea Family Festival is a celebration of the community spirit and organisers have created a wide variety of creative workshops and fun activities to suit all ages, including:
- Storytelling with Jane Flood
- Interactive magic shows with Richard Ballinger
- Drumming workshops with Humsdrumstrum
- Willow den making with Klare England
- Creative Photography workshops with Lisa Furness
- Dance workshops with Pretty Good Girl
…and an opportunity for children to create a huge sculpture, and a cardboard city using recycled materials with Re Fab Arts!
The festival will be hosted at a number of key locations across Nailsea including Nailsea School, Kingshill Primary School, Nailsea and Backwell Children’s Centre, Grove Junior School, Ravenswood Special School, and Nailsea Police Station.